Bay Bride Retrospective
Since the FWCleaver launched as a full-scale webzine in November 2014, sixteen newlywed couples have shared the joy of the occasion through exceptional photography and behind-the-scenes details in Bay Bride.
Bay Bride is always one of the webzine’s most popular monthly features. Readers love vicariously experiencing the romance and the fun. The site also gives couples an online storyboard of their wedding, allowing them to dip in and relive the occasion anytime they’d like. They’re also able share the storyboard with friends and family who weren’t able to attend.
We’ve also been receiving requests from brides who want their upcoming weddings featured in the FWCleaver. Our guidelines are simple. We’d prefer that both the ceremony and reception take place in Bay-Waveland. A licensed professional photographer is a must. We generally run features two-three months after the wedding. We love creative weddings - both large and intimate. And through 2016, there’s no charge to the bride!
If you or someone you know would like to be considered as a Bay Bride, please contact us!
Six Top Reasons Why the Bay's Becoming A Destination Wedding Darling
- A beach setting with ancient live oaks provide a dramatic backdrop that’s romantic and unforgettable.
- Ceremony venues range from intimate (like the Shoofly Oak at the historic City Hall) to grand (like Our Lady of the Gulf church).
- Several local restaurants can host smaller receptions, while bigger ones can rock out at the Community Hall and the Longfellow Center.
- Transportation/parking’s not an issue.
- Vendors can provide stellar sophistication for down-to-earth prices.
- Friendly residents and business people will go out of their way to make the couple’s special day really, really special.