Drawdown Fundraser for M.A.P.
Music. Arts. Practicality (M.A.P.) is sponsoring a $2,500 DRAWDOWN to take place at our Mardi Gras Extravaganza on Sunday, February 9 at the Longfellow Community Center in Bay St Louis. The winner does not have to be present, but we hope everyone will want to attend this fun event. The drawdown tickets are just $20!
A ticket is a great value. Not only does it enter you in the drawdown, but it also admits 2 adults to the extravaganza. (As always at M.A.P. events, kids participate for free). Plus, if you save the stub, it is good for 1 child admission to our summer production Disney's Moana, Jr. with the purchase of an adult ticket.
The fun will include music, food, games, crafts, and the kids' court presentation.
What's Up, Waveland?
is sponsored b
To purchase tickets, call 251-978-3750 or email to MAPkids.Hancock@gmail.com.
Tickets can also be purchased at the following locations:
- The Mane Salon, 212 Main Street, Bay St. Louis
- Aalco Self-Storage, 515 W. North St, Pass Christian
- Rouse's Supermarket in Diamondhead, on Saturdays 11am - 2pm
THIS IS OUR MAJOR FUNDRAISER FOR 2020. We are asking everyone to participate to make this event a success. For more information about this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M.A.P. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Hancock County whose purpose is to provide free, quality opportunities for children to engage in the arts.
Mark your calendars for the annual Krewe of Nereids parade on Sunday, February 16, at noon. The parade begins in front of the Hancock County Governmental Annex Building in Bay St. Louis and rolls west on Highway 90, ending at the intersection of Auderder Street and Highway 90 in Waveland.
Both lanes of Highway 90 in Waveland will be closed from the Bay St. Louis-Waveland city line to Waveland Avenue.
PUBLIC NOTICE FROM THE CITY OF WAVELAND
- There will be no parking of vehicles, trailers, or recreational vehicles before 12:00 p.m. Saturday afternoon February 23, 2019. Any vehicle parked on the right-of-way at any time that obstructs the view of traffic for cars going into or out of businesses will be towed.
- There will be no marking or reserving parking areas along the parade route with tape, rope or other means of “marking a spot.”
- Underage consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated. There will be plain clothes officers enforcing the law.
- There will be no sale of silly string &/or Snap and Pops on the parade route.
- There will be no skateboards, hover boards, skates, scooters, bicycles or any unauthorized modes of transportation, including motorized forms of the items mentioned above, on the parade route. Any one of these will be removed from the parade route.
- There will be no drones of any kind on the parade route.
- There will be no reptiles or pets of any kind allowed on the parade route.
- There will be no glass containers on the parade route.
- There will be no parking on the median or ladders or scaffolding.
- Please be courteous and use the trash containers provided along the parade route.